Saturday, January 10, 2015
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 medium-size garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Several drops hot pepper sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the garlic for a few seconds, then add the vermouth and tomatoes.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and parsley, and cook 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink.
- Season with hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper, to taste.