Friday, January 9, 2015
- 8 chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Combine all the ingredients (except chicken thighs) in a food processor. If marinade is too thick, it can be thinned with a little more white wine.
- Put marinade in heavy duty zip lock bag.
- Add chicken thighs and marinate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Grill over hot coals for about 10 minutes on each side. Baste with remaining marinade. Best served with a green salad and fresh french bread.