Saturday, January 10, 2015
This is an easy 20 minute supper. The key is to use the best possible ingredients. Choose the freshest fish, and use a high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Chardonnay
- Pinch of Saffron 2 cups
- Chicken Stock
- 1 12 oz. Package of Couscous
- 4 6 ounce pieces of Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Olive Oil for Drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the wine and Saffron in a small bowl.
- Put chicken stock into a medium sauce pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and add couscous and wine mixture.
- Cover and set aside.
- When all liquid is absorbed, fluff with fork.
- Place the sea bass on a baking sheet.
- Rub with garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Spoon couscous onto the plate and place a piece of Sea Bass over it.